We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

average price for Palladium palace in march?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
average price for Palladium palace in march?

i know this will vary as we all live in different areas. I am in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada and i don't normally travel in march, but this year we are. I am a bit lost as to what is a good price for this resort for march..... The price now is 1349 plus taxes, so for 3 of us is 4285.00 Now i have a small feeling this will budged a bit more but not sure how much more. considering in Jan when it's the cheapest time of the year for us to travel it is only down to 3869 for all 3 of us. I hate these decision, whether or not to book now or wait and save a few $$$... What do you all think?

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,423 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: average price for Palladium palace in march?

March is spring break for many US colleges and also for a number of US and Canadian schools so demand would be high.

I'm in eastern Canada where prices for any travel tend to be high. I tried a couple of my regular "go to" booking sites and got the cheapest for March of $1704 pp taxes in for a standard room , 3 sharing and $ 1789 for 3 in a loft suite. But the child rate was much cheaper at just over $800. This was with Air Transat.

Hope this helps.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: average price for Palladium palace in march?

Ya I knew it was high season and spring break but wasnt sure what a going rate would be. Some years I know prices still will go down a bit and we are going away 1 week before our main spring break here. Just wasnt sure if it will go d

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: average price for Palladium palace in march?

Ya I knew it was high season and spring break but wasnt sure what a going rate would be. Some years I know prices still will go down a bit and we are going away 1 week before our main spring break here. Just wasnt sure if it will go down a bit.

4. Re: average price for Palladium palace in march?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 05:17