We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
5 posts
Save Topic
Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

Has anyone been to the Royalton Punta Cana since it underwent renovation.....I booked my wedding there....I wanted here from someone who been there how it was

Please let me know asap !

Newmilns, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

£18.50 pppn ($30.15) x3 persons x 14 nights = £777 or $1266.30 to upgrade to diamond club

Athol, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
303 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

7 more sleeps!!!!!! Soo excited! I think the resort is going to be great!! Reviews are pretty good lately!

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
866 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

Lovepalmtrees-cant wait to see what you think. I hope you like it! Let us know how it goes. Can you find out if Memories guests still have access to the pools and buffets and bars? Have fun! I can't remember if you have kids with you or not?

Norwich, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

Hi Rollcall,

We are due to go to the Royalton 4 April, can you tell us how we can upgrade to the Diamond club? We have been into our local Thomson shop and they didn't really have a clue!!!! Many thanks

Newmilns, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

Option is online and in the brochure

Norwich, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

We were told you can only upgrade if u have booked a specific room type, do u know if that's correct?

Newmilns, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

the same room types are there on thomsons website with or without diamond club. works out at £18.50 per person per night

18. Re: Rollcall Royalton Punta cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 07:18