We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Topic
Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

Found a great deal for this resort for winter, love this category type room.....has anyone stayed in one? Thoughts on this resort or another resort that offers a beach front walkout, but not looking for an upscale vacation this trip, thanks!

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,192 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

Never seen one at the Be live Grand, but they might have them?

upscale vacation? is not going to happen at the Be live Grand, it is a moderately priced resort.

Send a PM to mikefisher

www.tripadvisor.ca/members-forums/MikeFisher

and get him to give you suggestions for an upscale vacation, he lives just down the road from the Belive Grand

Edited: 01 December 2013, 13:54
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

WUD,

the poster did clearly state that they are not looking on a upscale vacation this time. the BeLife Grand seems to fit the bill, hence they ask about that specific room category which appeals best to the poster.

sorry, i never stayed in such beachfront walkout room, so cant's comment on those rooms.

by the basic layout, with a wall between the buildings and the beach at the BeLifeGrand, i imagine such alkout room to be a groundfloor room, so the view would be a view on the wall, not on the beach/ocean. the same beachfront buildings behind the same wall on the other hand, have a direct great Beach and Oceanview. i imagine that the rooms offered as Beachfront Walkouts are exactly those beachfront buildings, but just my guess, as i never stayed in one.

have fun

Mikie

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

Thanks Mike ! Just got back from Vegas Thursday, lol..........just looking for some sun and R&R and yes to be honest a cheapy getaway!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

tweety,

there is absolutely nothing wrong with looking for the right resort to suit the budget. for most travels i prefer to go several times per year on a tighter budget than only once or even just once every two years to a pamper noble spot where my 2 years budget goes away within a single week.

to book according to the own given budget is anyways the first/Primary point to consider to guarantee a satisfied vacation.

i live on the same beach a few hundred yards south of the BeLifeGrand since around 7 years now, so as we anyways live in the same bay, we do not use the hotel for our own getaways anymore, hence i am not up to date with their exact room layout nor familiar with todays offered room categories.

for any other question about the neighbourhood, just shout them out loud, so i answer with the info about the home turf, lol.

Mike

Quispamsis, Canada
Level Contributor
814 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

we stayed at this resort in block #7 with the walk out rooms they are very nice , but we stayed on the second floor just above these rooms which was great also. the resort is very nice , good food and service , very nice beach. would return

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

Thanks Brent. We find if we stay in a nicer room with more amenities even at a 3* resort it can make all the difference, especially with our travel style when we go to the Carribean. We go to relax, enjoy the beach, eat and drink and we enjoy room service and a jacuzzi, that's really it, we really dont do excursions anymore in PC, and like to spend time in our room, believe it or not, that's why I was interested in the walk out.

Edited: 01 December 2013, 16:55
Quispamsis, Canada
Level Contributor
814 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

these rooms are so close to the beach it is great. we would leave our patio door opean at night and listen to the waves. it was so relaxing. the beach bar and food is really nice good food.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,474 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

anyone have a photo of these rooms and the room view?

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

@deb

There is a small photo on their web site, if you click on the image, there are a couple of photos, but that's all I found. The 2 categories before the walkout seem nice too. One having a jacuzzi on the balcony which in nice.

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,192 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Be live Grand beachfront walk out rooms

Missed the not in the original statement, thanks Mike....