We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Request ~ Grand Bahia ESMERALDA (To John Bubba King!)

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NatalieNatasha
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Room Request ~ Grand Bahia ESMERALDA (To John Bubba King!)

Hi John (or anyone else who might be able to answer this inquiry),

My husband and I, along with our five month old daughter arrive on Thursday December 12th at around noon to the Esmeralda. I've sent in an email request to A. Batista requesting building 90. I'm wondering though, because we are coming in mid-week, does this mean that they will have less availability for building 90, since the bulk of guests arrive Saturday/Sundays? I'm just truly hoping we can get a spot in building 90, as it would be so much easier for us to transport back to room from the pool and beach with our small baby!

Thank you in advance! :)

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,936 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Request ~ Grand Bahia ESMERALDA (To John Bubba King!)

Natalie

You could very well be correct in your assumption. It truly just depends on the occupancy level, which is high, as to whether or not it is available.

They will try their very best to accommodate you in either case.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

NatalieNatasha
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Request ~ Grand Bahia ESMERALDA (To John Bubba King!)

Thanks John! Are the plugs and voltage the same as in Toronto? Many thanks!

Canada
Level Contributor
853 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Request ~ Grand Bahia ESMERALDA (To John Bubba King!)

Plugs and voltage are the North American standard (which includes Toronto and all of Canada).

Edited: 06 December 2013, 18:13
4. Re: Room Request ~ Grand Bahia ESMERALDA (To John Bubba King!)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:18