We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on which resort.....

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Woodstock, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Advice on which resort.....

We're planning on going to Punta Cana January 6 for one week.

We're stuck between the following 5 resorts, looking on some advice etc if you've been to any of the following. Going with my sister (35) and mother for a chill relaxing vacation, I'm 34, Thanks

Barcelo Punta

Be live grand Punta Cana

Catalonia bravaro resort

Occidental grand

Riu bambo

P C
Ladysmith, Canada
Level Contributor
885 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on which resort.....

Yes - either would be great. So, what matters to you for vacation: calm beach, wild beach, top notch food, room service, butler service, scented pillows, top shelf booze, while sand, tennis, golf, quiet and relation, expansive pool, unlimited ala cartes, buffets, beach waiter service, nightly entertainment, adults only, family resorts, trams, walking, swim up pools, catamarans, ........well, you get the picture - Dear Friend, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,819 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on which resort.....

From your list....

I would recommend the Catalonia Bavaro

3. Re: Advice on which resort.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 December 2014, 05:17