We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zoetry - Dinner - Breathless Sip & Savor

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Zoetry - Dinner - Breathless Sip & Savor

What can I say this was an amazing dinner. We sat in the Restaurant serving Italian. The food and service was great.

The general manager Lionel came over to our table and introduced himself. He was so great to talk with. They had just had their tree lighting and a mariachi band was playing.

There is a new person working in the restaurant named Franklin. He used to be at Excellence and just joined Zoetry 4 days ago. What a wonderful guy he is and amazing service. He is so charismatic. He was taking pics with everyone and just generally a fun guy.

We are now looking at booking for our March or April trip that was going to be at Secrets Maroma Beach or Secrets in Cabo. We just loved the people and the food at Zoetry.

If you get a chance to do the Sip & Savor from Breathless then I highly recommend trying Zoetry. We loved it.

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zoetry - Dinner - Breathless Sip & Savor

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit to Zoetry and that you may return - it truly is a beautiful spot :D

Did you dine in the new restaurant and/or was it an Italian theme just for the evening do you know?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,937 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zoetry - Dinner - Breathless Sip & Savor

Yes. i am curious which restaurant was i Italian also. Did you see the new section?

Delaware
Level Contributor
795 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zoetry - Dinner - Breathless Sip & Savor

It was in Olena for us. Hector was our waiter all week- came over from Palma Real and was awesome too!

Glad you had a nice dinner.

4. Re: Zoetry - Dinner - Breathless Sip & Savor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2014, 05:16