We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visas??

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Visas??

Hi.

I'm travelling to Dominican, punta Cana from uk in January, only booked yesterday.

Do I need any visas or do any online paperwork before I get there? Apart from API form I know about. Thankyou

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,914 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visas??

There is a $10 tourist card which must be purchased. If your airline doesn't include it, then you can purchase it at the airport, or online at https://www.dgii.gov.do/Tturistaweb/

I highly recommend you have it beforehand, as the line at the airport can be quite large, depending on how many planes are arriving at that time.

Mark

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visas??

Thankyou mark. I will take a look at that link now.

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visas??

With that site mark, it doesn't give you any info it just asks you to chose and pay, so do they send you cards in post or just send you email as proof to print out? Thankyou

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,914 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visas??

No info required. It's just a receipt to prove you paid. A pdf file will be generated, which you print out and take with you.

Mark

5. Re: Visas??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 06:18