We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
13 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

My husband and I have booked our honeymoon here in July 2014 and are a little confused about our room. We have booked Elegance Club Majestic Swim Up - does this mean it will be a swim up room at one of the Elegance Club private pools?? I would imagine so since it is part of Elegance Club. We didnt want to find out when we got there that it was at the main pool with lots of kids - hence booking adult only. The only reason I'm so confused is because it doesnt say clearly on their website and it hasnt been mentioned in previous reviews. To be clear it isnt the one with the private bali bed and outdoor jacuzzi...it was an extra £400 for this upgrade which we dont have...

Also we will be on our honeymoon but it will be a year after we got married (for various reasons...) they ask for a marriage certificate and u have to have been married within a month to receive any honeymoon package benefits - do u think they will be nice to us and allow us to have any extras??

Thought it might be worth me emailing the hotel directly!

Please feel free to share your thoughts and thank you in advance! :)

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,145 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

All Majestic Jr. Suites are swim ups. If it is a Club Level Room, then you are on one of the three Club pools. You will not be along the main pool.

I would definitely e-mail the resort ahead of time, but not until a couple of weeks before your arrival. Explain that although this is your one year anniversary, it is your honeymoon that you didn't get to get at the time.

murillo
Level Contributor
5,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

her you go ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ML6PuAByc

i feel like i'm there again...unreal... If you have been to ME before have a look see...lol

Gatineau
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

My husband and I are booked for March 29th and were wondering if the majestic jr swim up suite have an outdoor Jacuzzi?

Thanks!!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

There were some swim up suites we walked past that did have an outdoor jacuzzi. I do not know what they were specifically catagorized as but they were same as ours just two rooms over, the outdoor jacuzzi's offered no privacy. We were Rm 2151 (Club, main level and our was inside) Just the way we like it. There are outdoor jacuzzi's on higher levels that offer more privacy.

Princeton Jct., NJ
Level Contributor
4,145 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

Jr. swim ups do not have outdoor jetted tubs. They did when resort first opened, but no more. They all have indoor jetted tubs.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

Yes, I see that CLUB Jr's are indoor and it must be The ELEGANCE CLUB SWIM UP SUITE is the first floor with jacuzzi out on the patio. It just doesn't say outdoor. The outdoor jacuzzi's on other levels are the COLONIAL JUNIOR SUITES, they have both indoor and outdoor.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

ELEGANCE CLUB MAJ JRS SWIM UP

Adults only. 1 king or 2 full beds. On the 1st floor w/ direct access to swimming pool. Indoor jacuzzi.

So geordieamez you are correct.

Caroline C The MAJESTIC JUNIOR SUITE SWIMUP

1 king or 2 full beds. Located on the first floor with direct access to the swimming pool and small private garden. Ideal for pool lovers. Indoor jacuzzi with separate shower.

I hope this clears it up for you some, it helped me understand a little better too as I never took notice to the other categories :)

murillo
Level Contributor
5,798 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

don't forget the 2 lounge beds on your patio .... the pool is about 12 ft from your patio door ... there weren't many swim ups left on the 3rd floor when we were there...lol .. they will hang a honey moon baner on your door... but chances are good the same thing is going on behind the doors without it too...you will have a great time ... stayed there twice...

Edited: 12 January 2014, 03:36
9. Re: Majestic elegance - elegance club majestic jr swim up suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:19