We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

newfoundland
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

Would like to know the changes that it has under gone to become Now Laramar and what areas of rooms are closer to beach. Was there in 2008. Any info wood be appreciated

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
95 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

We have stayed at this resort for the last three years and thinking about returning this year. The first year we went it was NH Real and changed over to Now the second year. We enjoyed our stay the first year, but it got better each year we went. There is a new section which I believe they refer to as Garden View. This s close to the entrance and is about a five minute walk to the lobby. There is also a new Italian restaurant in this section. Personally, I think this new section is very nice and if I wasn't going to be ocean front, this would be my choice. The three years we were there we stayed in the preferred club section. I'm not sure what it was like when it was Eden H, but some of the changes we experienced over the last few years was beach service, new preferred club bar, preferred club area on the beach, butler service which we never really used. There was definitely a different feel to the resort the third year. If you have any specific questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

newfoundland
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

Thanks Andlor. I found a video on youtube and there isn't much change to see, We have booked pool view, so hope to get a room facing inwards towards the middle, would you know which building we should ask for?

Are you going back this year (2014)

Edited: 23 December 2013, 02:18
Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,846 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

Map of property here

resortsmaps.com/map-NowLarimar-PuntaCana.html

newfoundland
Level Contributor
77 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

Thanks Hlywud

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

I stayed at now larimar in feb 2013 and loved it

6. Re: Eden H Real Arena...Changed to Now Laramar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2014, 05:17