We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi for 7 people?

Windsor, Ont. Canada
Level Contributor
150 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
taxi for 7 people?

We have always grabbed a taxi from the airport, for my family of four. But, this year, we will have 7 passengers going from the airport to Be Live Grand, Punta Cana. Any idea of how much a taxi is for 7 people? Is there an additional cost per person? Do we have to take 2 taxi's? I am looking at booking Gobecon, but my family is staying for 11 days, and the other family of 3 is staying for 7 days, so I can't really book round trip with Gobecon. Would it be better to take Gobecon one way and each of us take a taxi for the return trip? Or, would we be able to get a taxi for all 7 of us to the resort? How much for a taxi from the airport to Be Live for 7 people? 3 adult and 4 kids, although the kids are 15 & 12.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,697 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi for 7 people?

Email bronly at IBK. He will take care of it. I had 9 once and left seperate times. No problemo and chapter than 2 taxis.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi for 7 people?

I agree IBK is the best way to go. If not ask how much a shuttle from the airport will cost once you get there.

3. Re: taxi for 7 people?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 December 2013, 16:35
Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
14,846 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi for 7 people?

IBK

www.ibkservicios.com/airport_transfer.html

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi for 7 people?

ditto on IBK with Bronly

Merry Christmas!

Mike

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi for 7 people?

My name is Victor Pollantis Rooms Divisions Manger at Be LIve Grand Punta Cana. We thank you for choosing our property for your family holidays, Please let us know if you have any especial requests.

Regards,

Victor

Edited: 29 December 2013, 12:43
Ontario
Level Contributor
305 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi for 7 people?

Contact Dominican Quest, they are very flexible in arranging transfers with different size vans. They were exactly on time on our recent trip. People seem to recommend IBK here but they never bothered to answer my emails for a quote, Dominican Quest answered emails promptly and even sent photos of the van they would be supplying.

8. Re: taxi for 7 people?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 15:41
9. Re: taxi for 7 people?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 15:16
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,019 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: taxi for 7 people?

We have used IBK Services for the past 3 years, and will book them again for April!

Very reliable, always on time!!! IBK can accommodate your group of 7.

Cheers