We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 days until melia

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
269 posts
1 review
Save Topic
9 days until melia

Only 9 days to go. I have catamaran trip book and a tour with mike. Any been to the boca de Yuma what is the best thing to eat while at the fishing village. So pumped

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 9 days until melia

Enjoy every moment of your trip - a break from our wintery Canada will surely be welcome!!

Dunnville, Canada
Level Contributor
865 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 9 days until melia

Have a great trip. We have almost 9 weeks of freezing to go through until we arrive at the Melia.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 9 days until melia

the best thing to eat at a fishing village is FISH!!!

ask what they have fresh there at the day of your visit, this time of the year they most likely have Dorado, Red Snapper and Mero on Ice aside of many smaller spezies. if at a location like Boca de Yuma i would recommend to try that Seafood, its fresh and locally caught(not the imported frozen stuff at the hotels), it is cheap compared to Punta Cana Restuarants, and traditionally prepared, which tastes worlds better than any star restaurant could do it with fancy stuff.

merry christmas!

Mike

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
2,482 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 9 days until melia

Have a great time at the Melia and if you see the restaurant supervisor named Miguel Obispo say Hi for me.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 9 days until melia

Have a great vacation.................we'll be at the Hard Rock on the 11th.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 9 days until melia

we will be right down the beach at bpd!

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 9 days until melia

Enjoy your trip and I LOVE DORADO! They do it right over there. MmmMMMM!

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 9 days until melia

9 days for me too but I am heading off to Riu Macao first then IBG.

Christmas seems les importand now that sunshine is withing reach :)

Amy

9. Re: 9 days until melia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:18