We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless WiFi

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
38 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Breathless WiFi

Their website says that they have free WiFi, can anyone comment on their experience: coverage, the Breathless app, etc.

Do you have to download the app to use the WiFi?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless WiFi

Hi! You don't have to download the app to get wifi, it is free and available throughout the property. Hope it helps ;)

iowa
Level Contributor
827 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless WiFi

It worked pretty well for me but I did notice it did not like certain apps, I was able to comment on threads on this site for example but unable to start a "new topic" I think if I would have went to the full site I would have been able too.

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless WiFi

I had no problem at all. It worked great on beach, by the pool and throughout resort. I did start a thread on Tripadvisor and posted on Instagram and Facebook.

4. Re: Breathless WiFi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2014, 05:17