We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Life throws curves

canada
Level Contributor
3,851 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Life throws curves

so as some of you know..we are missing our feb trip. .. have alot to deal with both emotionally and practically with the death of my father just before xmas. our next trip to PC will be september..with our good friends Rachel and Mark..that we met from this forum Oct 2012.. from belfast my hometown. They are joining us for two glorious weeks at the ambar. hoping that another two special ppl can join us ..but we will wait and see. Hope to see some other regulars there at that time.

Lynn

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Life throws curves

Wish we could be with you Lynnie but September is my jobs busy month. Glad you have regrouped but will be missing you in Feb. Taprice and her Dave will be with us and we will be thinking of you and Greg and give you a birthday toast.

We are thinking about you and keep staying strong until you don't have to. Message me if you need anything at all. Love ya Girlie!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Life throws curves

So sorry that you'll miss your trip - we had to cancel Ambar last minute a couple of years ago due to a similar situation so I can understand what you're going through. Take care.

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,336 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Life throws curves

Glad that you are looking forward to the future.