We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What restaurants can we go to at Grand Bahia Principe Ambar?

L S
Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
What restaurants can we go to at Grand Bahia Principe Ambar?

We want to travel to the Ambar and are wondering which restaurants we can visit? I know each of the hotels in the group have their own restaurants and buffets and read that we can't visit ones at the others.

I looked at a map of the complex and notice there are common areas in blue along with restaurants a la carte in the same shade of blue. Does this mean that everyone can visit the restaurants at their own hotel and the ones in common blue colour but not those specific to each of the other hotels??

Thanks for any help you can give!

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What restaurants can we go to at Grand Bahia Principe Ambar?

Welcome to the forums!

Post 1 on below link... Scroll down the post and you will find the Ala Cartes after the drink menu

tripadvisor.ca/…54999428

Edited: 08 January 2014, 04:12
Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What restaurants can we go to at Grand Bahia Principe Ambar?

I stayed there and from what I remember I visited other parts of the resort for restaurants. There may be a restriction to the gourmet restaurant. You can definitely eat at the bavaro and punta cana section.

L S
Ottawa, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What restaurants can we go to at Grand Bahia Principe Ambar?

Thank you! Very helpful!

London UK
Level Contributor
2,448 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What restaurants can we go to at Grand Bahia Principe Ambar?

You can visit all the Restaurants except the Buffets and Gourmets in other areas, but you have your own ones at the Ambar in anycase.

We tend to use the Ambar Buffet mostly as it has a good choice.

5. Re: What restaurants can we go to at Grand Bahia Principe Ambar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:21