We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RE: Party Hotels in Punta Cana

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
RE: Party Hotels in Punta Cana

Hey all,

My friend and I (both females, early 20s) are going to be booking a trip to Punta Cana for Feb 1! As we're younger, we're interested in finding a hotel that boasts a younger and more lively crowd. Anything from 4*, 4.5* and 5* review wise would be great!

Thanks!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,974 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RE: Party Hotels in Punta Cana

There are only about a half dozen 5 star resorts in Punta Cana, and they are rather expensive, and not party resorts for the younger crowd (Tortuga Bay, Eden Roc, Zoetry, etc.). There are some 4.5 star resorts (Breathless, Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Excellence, Paradisus Palma Real, Royal Suites Turquesa, Secrets Royal Beach), but again, probably not for those wishing to party, in their early 20s. Some of these are part of larger resort complexes where there might be a more lively atmosphere at the adjoining resorts.

For more of a party atmosphere, and a younger group, you'd probably be best looking at 3.5 to 4 star resorts in a reasonable price range. Places like Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro and Punta Cana, Occidental Grand, Melia, Bavaro Princess, Majestic Colonial, etc.

Mark

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RE: Party Hotels in Punta Cana

From what I've read, the Occidental and Bahia are most suited to your age group looking for a party. Here's a previous thread ...

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g3176298-i27325-k70…

3. Re: RE: Party Hotels in Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 06:32