We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which all inclusive do you recommend?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
956 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Which all inclusive do you recommend?

Planning to travel to DR for the first time this summer. We are a family of 4, 2 boys ages 11 & 13. I am looking for a beautiful clean beach, clean modern accomodations, and fun activities for the boys to keep them from killing each other lol. I don't want to worry about food poisoning and I don't want a place packed with drunken party animals either. My budget is about $3500 total including air. Please recommend.

Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
956 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

Anyone??

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,438 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

Check out the Grand Palladium complex! One of the best supervised activity programs for kids the age of yours and has many accommodation categories to fit virtually every budget as well as unlimited no reservation required a la carte dining!

Massachusetts, USA
Level Contributor
956 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

do you know the best place to book for a bargain?

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

You need to do lots of searching on all travel sites... Search flights/hotel separately and packages. Each site is different, some have different hotels at one price while the same hotel on another is more... Some sites come out with extra promo codes that you can save a bit. One on Orbitz just ended a few days ago for an extra 15% discount but likely they will have another one soon.

Some sites to check, Cheap Caribbean, Bookit, Apple, Expedia, Orbitz, Funjet, Priceline, Hotwire, etc.

To check dates for cheap flights easy, google flight search, kayak, flight matrix.

If other airports are near you no harm in pricing them out as well.

Best of luck!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

We've gone to the Palladium which was previously recommended but at that time didn't bring our now 10 year old son - heard great things about it. Since then we've been to the following resorts with him and they were all really good: Dreams Palm Beach, Melia Caribe Tropical and Iberostar Bavaro. Finally, do recommend you check out Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe - haven't been but looks really nice and has a great waterpark and activities to keep your boys busy.

Albany, New York
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

Try www.bookit.com. It's a great site to book and having sale on Punta Cana right now...I am in process of booking myself. Leaning toward Barceló Punta Cana as it has ocean view rooms, which is extremely important to me. Also, bookit.com has option of "bill me later" interest for like 6 months or something if you like that. I've used bookit.com before and have not had any problems.

Albany, New York
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

Sorry, I meant interest-free for 6 months.

8. Re: Which all inclusive do you recommend?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 05:18