We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana

Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana

Just wondering what the Caribe Club Princess is like? What are the rooms like? Is there a certain room section I should ask for when I arrive for better rooms? What is the food like? I am NOT a foodie but I do enjoy healthy food. Are the rooms clean? Is there a gym? I realize this is not a 2000 plus hotel so I don't expect that type of amenities as I realize a lot of ppl on TA have high expectations on a budget vacation which I am 100% realistic.

Any advice would be great as I am booking my trip today or tomorrow :D

Quispamsis, Canada
Level Contributor
825 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana

we have been to this resort 2 times and it is a nice resort, good food, good service ,great beach. we would return to this resort

Level Contributor
2,586 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana

This resort was ok. We went with the vip package, wasnt worth it unless your a drinker.

The ala cartes were good, the dominican and brazilian were our favorites. You reserve 3 nights at a time in your building lobby, then come back in 2 days for the other nights.

The rooms were decent, clean had a seperate area (alcove) with sofa bed, table chairs. And terrace. Cofee machine in room, plus fridge.

The gym is small, but will work for cardio and weights. There area 4 pools as well. Its very easy to get around.

The lobby is a 7 minute walk from the rooms, but they have trolleys to get you there.

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
709 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana

Its a nice resort. I returned from there a couple of months ago. The vip section is next to the beach and beside the pools. Food is good and the staff are awesome. Great swimup bar and beach bar. Had an awesometime and will be rerurning for a third visit soon.

Our community is here to help!Ask questions, get advice and more from travellers like you.
Join TripAdvisor
4. Re: Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 07:19