We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana trip

Newport, Rhode...
6 posts
Save Topic
Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana trip

We are going to the Majestic Elegance in the Spring. Can anyone who's visited this resort tell me exactly what kind of clothes (other than the obvious like bathing suits and shorts) my husband and I should bring so that we are prepared for all occasions. I know that I read somewhere, (not sure which resort), that there is a "white party"??? Just want to be prepared!!! Thanks :)

Hartford...
Level Contributor
2,118 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana trip

2 of the ala carte restaurants require men to wear pants and closed toe shoes. (women can wear pretty much anything)

There is a "White night" party! Sunday nights, honestly not many people wore white in our experience, but there were a lot of bermuda type shirts & sun dresses.

Edited: 14 January 2014, 19:31
2. Re: Majestic Elegance in Punta Cana trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 06:19