We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterpark Memories Splash

Oconomowoc...
1 post
Save Topic
Waterpark Memories Splash

Does anyone know the rules for riding the slides at Memories Splash? I have a 5 year old who is 48 inches and a 2.5 year old who is not 48 inches but LOVES slides too. Will either one of them be able to go on the slides? Thanks!

Athol, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
317 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterpark Memories Splash

From reviews I've read they have slides for all ages! People also have said that kids with their parents have been able to go on all the slides....check out reviews...royalton reviews also(they use water park also)

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterpark Memories Splash

I had emailed the resort back in Nov and they said 1.2 meters which is 47 inches to ride the larger water slides.

3. Re: Waterpark Memories Splash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 06:19