We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium Palace Resort

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium Palace Resort

Getting very excited - we've made our decision to stay here. Now I have questions about the resort:

I've heard/read about a shooting range at one of the resorts: what kind of a range is it - just a BB gun range or actual skeet/clay type range?

Is there any easy way to get reservations at the ala carte restaurants? This seems to be the most consistent complaint in the reviews.

What water sports are included?

Any other tips, recommendations?

Thanks So much

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium Palace Resort

For up to date information for the Palladium Resort (Punta Cana, Palace, Bavaro & Royal Suites Turquesa /RST) visit the Palladium Addict website ...

www.palladiumaddict.net

The whole complex is a great resort. Stay at 1 & use facilities of the other 2, except the RST

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium Palace Resort

they have archery and rifle shooting, not sure what type I can try and find out but my guess would be not a skeet type range as it is located up with all the other sports activities and that IMHO would be more dangerous in a populated area.

no reservations for dinner at the a la carts, guests of the royal and air transat imperial club guests may make reservations but other then that no reservations

non motorized water sports are included

tips: ride the train when you first get there to see the lay of the resort, hemmingways bar located in the bavaro section ( cocktail bar on the map) great place, upgraded alcohol and champagne and a piano player most nights.

Navarre, Florida
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium Palace Resort

Thanks For The Info, RidingTheTrain First Day SounDs Like A Great Idea

St. John's, Canada
Destination Expert
for Newfoundland and Labrador
Level Contributor
3,770 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium Palace Resort

As Sukie said, there are no reservations at the a la cartes, you show up and they seat you at once if there is a table or you may have to wait and they give you a pager. The a la cartes open at 6, so if you go around that time, there should be no waiting - at least we never had a problem.

5. Re: Grand Palladium Palace Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 05:18