We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightly entertainment at Breathless Punta Cana?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nightly entertainment at Breathless Punta Cana?

We love to dance and like anything from the 70's thru some of the current stuff. Really dont care for the constant boom-boom-boom of so many clubs. What do they have here and is it part of the all inclusive? I read they have two house bands. Is it true and do they play nightly and what type of music? We are not the type to sit and listen, we would both fall asleep. Any help quickly would be greatly appreciated since I need to decide soon. Thanks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,725 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightly entertainment at Breathless Punta Cana?

There is a night club called After Dark. I did not see any live music advertised for the night club, just in the Main Plaza. It is mostly the house band playing, with an occasional guest singer (when we were there it was Chris Blizzard). I saw more people dancing as couples to Chris Blizzard than I saw dancing to the house band. Most people just sat and listened and waited for the show to start. I never visited After Dark, which opens at 8:00, and unfortunately can't tell you how lively it gets in there. The house band played a wide range of music.

If you would like to check out my slickpic album of photos from Breathless taken last week, here is the link:

www.SlickPic.com/u/Lovethesun

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any other questions.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightly entertainment at Breathless Punta Cana?

Hi! Besides of the House band and some special performances (such as Chris Blizzard) we have open our After Dark Disco, where you can dance until 3AM ;) The Dj also does his best to play the preferences (whenever it suit the program of the night) of our guests if they request something specific. The After Dark is part of the All Inclusive.

3. Re: Nightly entertainment at Breathless Punta Cana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 07:17