We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any bars & restaurants in punta cana?

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Are there any bars & restaurants in punta cana?

If so where are they? Is there a main strip/marina/area? We're staying in bravaro & it's all hotels, is there anywhere to go other than imagine or hard rock? Don't mind getting a cab, just don't know where to go!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any bars & restaurants in punta cana?

We didn't get out too much on our first trip, but are hoping to get down to the El Cortecito area for a few stops when we return in July. Steve's Bar is a popular afternoon/evening stop by visitors.....Others will certainly know more, and offer their recommendations, but here's a map of that area to get you started - have fun! :)

puntacanatv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/P…

London, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any bars & restaurants in punta cana?

Thanks for the map - cant believe I haven't seen that before!! Putting my party frock on already!!

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there any bars & restaurants in punta cana?

Poster YB1 who lives down there, graciously creates, updates and shares these maps. There are others if you'd like. Hope you have fun on your trip :)

http://puntacanatv.com/maps

Sag Harbor, New York
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there any bars & restaurants in punta cana?

Hiya. If you click on the top of this website on "Things to do" you will find plenty of stuff to do and reviewed by members of Trip Adviser.

I love Steves Bar as it is a great place to people watch and has icy cold El Presidente beer. I recall good food next door.

Many folks here enjoy The Jellyfish restaurant and I heard good things about La Yola but it is not cheap from what I was told but prices sometimes are relative.

Be aware that if you pay for things with the US dollar, you may find your exchange rate goes down as some places charge a fee to accept your US dollars. If you plan on doing only a few purchases, no big deal but if you are doing many purchases, it will add up.

Just something to consider.

5. Re: Are there any bars & restaurants in punta cana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2015, 06:37