We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Wristbands

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Wristbands

We are staying at the Iberostar Bavaro, traveling with Westjet Vacations. We have a 13yr old, 15 yr old, plus 6 adults. Will we all have the same wristband colour or will the 13 and 15 yr olds have a kiddy bracelet? Plus what colour are the Bavaro's? Thanks :)

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
8,097 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

not sure your 13 yr old and 15 yr old would appreciate their wristbands being referred to as "kiddy bracelets".

Likely, wristbands for minors will be of a different color than adult wristbands. Also, they may have different colors depending on your tour operator... like westjet guests having one color, indicating whatever westjet-specific perks there might be.

Is this something you really need to know before arriving? What color the wristband is?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

I know the colure of the IB Punta Cana Resort but just wanting to see if its a different one. Never been to an Al before.

And you're definatley right about the "Kiddy Bands" ahha. Thanks for the quick response.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

I think when we were at the Iberostar Bavaro the bracelets were orange.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,185 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

Iberostar Bavaro has been orange for adults since forever LOL.. minors get red ones.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,185 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

Oh, and there is no distinction for different tour operators, all adults get the same bracelet, have access to the same food and beverages... that's one thing I really like about the Iberostars... one class for everyone.

I'm curious now though why you wanted to know the colours?

Cheers, dEbbie

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

one class. hear hear. oh the stress of unmet expectations

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

Perfect - orange bracelet will match my orange bubba - ha ha

Cape May, New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,319 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

Make sure the outfits match?

Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,611 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

Please do not give my wife any ideas.....ha ha

10. Re: Iberostar Wristbands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18