We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deep sea fishing

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Deep sea fishing

We're thinking of going deep sea fishing when were in Punta Cana. Has any one gone deep sea fishing and can you recommend a reasonably priced good place to book with? Thank you.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deep sea fishing

http://www.mikesmarina.info/

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g147293-d1…

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deep sea fishing

Yes, Mike's Marina - bookable only online. Professional, friendly, first rate company :)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,204 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deep sea fishing

Agree with www.Mikesmarina.info/ have done this fishing excursion and I highly recommend.

boston
Level Contributor
447 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deep sea fishing

i have been visiting and previously lived in the DR since 1979

mike's is the best!!!

my wife and I had lots of fun fishing even though we were unlucky that day

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,197 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deep sea fishing

howie2005,

I would also recommend "Mike's Marina" deep sea fishing charter

mikesmarina.info/ or via email at mikesmarinafishingcharters@gmail.com

His service is not available through the resort as you can book directly with him.

Included in the price, is the pick-up and return of guests from & to their respective resorts. Have always found his crews, boats and gear to be excellent.

His fleet is docked at the very modern and easily accessible Cap Cana Marina near the airport in Punta Cana - be prepared for a good time !

Hope this does assist you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

6. Re: Deep sea fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:19