We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium - UK travellers

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Palladium - UK travellers

Does anyone know which section First Choice/Thomson guests will be staying in if they book a standard room please?

Heard it used to be the Bavaro but theyve all been changed to suites.

Also, looking at going the back end of November, can anyone recommend which time is best to book to get the deals?? (late as possible or early doors)

Cheers

BowKay

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Palladium - UK travellers

What? nobody know?? :(

booooo

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
67 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palladium - UK travellers

Just so you know you are not alone, I have posted several questions over the last few days and not yet got a rely from anyone. I used to find Holiday Truths forum really good for information but that seems to have died a death over the last few years. Possibly a sad reflection of how people are struggling, no holiday so not point frequenting the forums.

Hope someone comes along that can answer your questions. First time for me to DR and AI so have many questions.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Palladium - UK travellers

Hi,

this will be our 3rd DR trip so ill have a look for your posts and see if i can answer!

Was only wondering which section of the 3 available would UK holiday makers be allocated! surely someone must know! Im just too nosy LOL

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
265 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palladium - UK travellers

Hi BowKay

I had asked before the renovations were finished, and the answer I got was that the Bavaro standard rooms were actually certain blocks in the the Punta Cana section.

The same lady has now said we will probably get any of the standard rooms in the Punta Cana section, with a small possibility of Palace section.

If you go though the booking process on the Thomson web site, at the point where it lets you choose which type of room it tells you which section they will be in.

Edited: 30 January 2014, 12:32
On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Palladium - UK travellers

guests who have booked a standard room in the bavaro section will be in either the palace or the punta cana section as there are no longer any standard/deluxe rooms in the bavaro section.

6. Re: Palladium - UK travellers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 05:22