We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Royal Beach resorts

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Royal Beach resorts

I don't see much mentioned about Secrets Royal Beach resort on this forum. I have read the TripAdvisor reviews and most are very positive. I would like to hear more about recent experiences here. We are down to six days to go and are getting very excited to get out of the cold and into the warmth of the Dominican. We have been to many Caribbean destinations, but this will be my first time to the Dominican. We are expecting 4-8 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow and it is getting old. Sure hope our non-stop flight is not disrupted by another storm next weekend.

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
880 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

Hey John - I guess as it's a smaller resort you don't get quite as much chatter on the forum. We are going in April and can't wait. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Have fun and let us all know how it is!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

Hi

We have been there and loved our stay

If you check out my review you will find a link to a large photo album for it which should give you a good feel for the property

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

Flip flop Man, Can you please post the link to your Photo's? I can't seem to locate it. Thanks

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
60,125 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

Hi again

The link is in the review but here it is for you

…slickpic.com/a/SecretsRoyalBeach/photo…

Also see link below to my album gallery where you will also find albums for Now Larimar their sister resort

http://flipflopman.slickpic.com/

Feel free to PM with any questions

louisiana
Level Contributor
554 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

I also wish there were more post on the Secrets resort. I am a trip advisor junkie and usually get some good tips from others visits. One thing I did see noted on a review is that you can bring your own float for the pool. We plan on bringing one of the netted chairs to float around in. These fold up well for travel, we brought one on one of our visits to Silversands and really enjoyed it. Please post after your visit any tips and recommendations. We will be going at the end of April !!!!!!!

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

I'm going to be following this post!! We are going to secrets in march!! What do you mean netted chairs? Where did you purchase? Thanks!

louisiana
Level Contributor
554 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

We bought ours from academy. I just saw one on Amazon, it's called SwimWays Spring Float Papasan. That will give you an idea what they look like. It's nice to have in pool and with a chair you won't spill your drink !

La Grange, Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

Just got back from SRB today. Had a fantastic time. The staff was wonderful, give a tip and believe me they remember your favorite drink. Didn't see many floats in the pool when we arrived at our swim-out room there were two floats on the chairs outside. The "lazy river pool" is very quiet all day long. The swim up bar pool is crazy fun especially late in the afternoon. The towel game is rampant, but we got chairs everyday on the beach. The tough spots to get chairs is around the pool bar area.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

Thanks! Have fun and come back and share lots of info!! :)

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Secrets Royal Beach resorts

John D,

I am also going to SRB in two weeks .I hope you will post info about your stay. I have been to PC

in the past but not at Secrets. I am from Minneapolis so I, too, am SICK of winter. ANY and ALL help I receive will be appreciated.