We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

texas
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

Pros&cons of these 2 resorts? How close are they to each other walking distance? 2 women attending friends wedding in June

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

if you are wondering about the grand palladium punta cana and grand palladium bavaro they are on the same property.....did you mean another resort?

texas
Level Contributor
40 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

I understand they are on the same property, but is one newer, nicer than the other? rooms?

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

bavaro is recently renovated. renovations started in the fall of 11 and finished in the fall of 13 all has been renovated except hemmingways bar ( and there is nothing wrong with it) punta cana section has not yet been renovated. pros and cons: bavaro while renovated is the largest section so you could be far from the beach or far from the buffet, PC section is compact, everything is close, personally I would book on price. a pretty room is nice but I dont want to pay more for it as we dont spend much time in the room anyway

Saint John, Canada
Level Contributor
2,550 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

The Bavaro section is really large and you could be in a room farther away from the beach. This entire resort in my opinion is really good and i would go with the best price. We stayed in the palace section ladt year and are returning again at the end of the month. Check out this site for all things palladium

www.palladiumaddict.com

Hope this helps

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,865 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

Go for price. I stayed at the PC section when I was there because it was 50$ less. I really liked it, ok the room was a bit lacking but how long are you there anyway. I loved that it was central to everything. Bavaro section is deep, so where are you going to be.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
1,884 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

Yes, the 2 resorts are within walking distance of each other. Or, hop on the train/shuttle & have a leisurely ride from place to place !

We stayed in the Bavaro section & loved it !

7. Re: Grand Palladium PuntaCana vs.Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 06:18