We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HardRock drinking age?

Gainesville, Florida
1 post
Save Topic
HardRock drinking age?

I am aware that the legal drinking age in the Dominican Republic is 18 but on the Hard Rock's website, it says you must be 21 to drink at the night club their. Is this the same rule for their bars and resort area as a whole? I am 20 going here for Spring Break with my roommates in March.

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
8,008 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: HardRock drinking age?

The law in the Dominican Republic is 18 but the HR can set up whatever they want. Not a bad idea. Look into Cancun if drinking is important to you.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HardRock drinking age?

Hi Justin B, glad you're planning to visit us!!! If you're over 18, you're able to drink in the different bars and swim up bars that are located around our hotel so no need to worry about that :o)

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,118 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HardRock drinking age?

Sky?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HardRock drinking age?

Sky?

Justin 18 is the age for the bars and swim-up. Their night club Oro MAY be 21.............not sure.

5. Re: HardRock drinking age?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 06:18