We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
362 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

Morning,

Has anyone done either:

1. Chill Out Catamaran

2. Snorkeling & Sharks

3. Moon Rockers (least interested in)

I plan on using the resort credits for likely the Catamaran and the Snorkeling instead of going through a tour operator.

Has anyone done them? I can't seem to find any reviews on either that are offered through the hotel on the resort credits.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

We have done many excursions in the past and they occasionally change over time. What ever the cost you pay 20% when you use your credits. For example if you book excursions and Spa and the total is 1500.00 in credits you get billed for $300.00.

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
362 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

Thanks Bob - i have done my research on the credits :) Thanks for the help as usual!

I'm a beach rat - to me sitting on a beach all day/every day is heaven. Only leaving the sun to go eat.

The reason i state this is i don't want to waste anytime on mediocre excursions. I don't mind wasting the money, it's just the valuable time we have at the Hard Rock.

Has anyone done the excursions offered by the hard rock?

dartmouth nova...
Level Contributor
111 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

Bump

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

come on guys,

the Hard Rock is such a large Resort, someone has to have been on one of the excursions there using the resort credits?

I can't answer your question, Dustin,

i jut posted so it goes back on top of the list, so more people see it til someone chimes in with the info

Mike

dartmouth nova...
Level Contributor
111 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

I'll keep bumping too because I have the same question. Will be at the hardrock in 3 weeks!!!

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
362 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

Either way i booked the "Snorkeling with Sharks".

Cost us $60 and is from 8:20-1:30 on Feb 15.

Out on a catamaran in the ocean, than snorkeling. I'm in the sun, and on a boat. How bad can it be lol? Unless my girlfriend gets bit by a shark of course.

Madison, Alabama
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

Going to Hard Rock in January and also want to know about using the resort credit for excursions?? We have never been there or to a all inclusive so lots to learn. Thanks so much!

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

hey middlelynn, you're able to use your Resort Credits towards the Rock Spa, golfing, Tours, the hair salon, Mini Golf, Romantic Dinner among others. Just keep in mind that there will be a 20% service fee so for example if you spent $100.00 resort credits you'll only pay $20.00 out of pocket :o) Please let us know if you have any other questions :o)

-HRHCPuntaCana

Madison, Alabama
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

Thanks for the response. How can I find out what tours we can choose from? Also, are there going to be any concerts during Jan3-9th?

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
952 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hard Rock excursions with resport credits

You're welcome! This is the list of the tours available with the Resort Credits:

-Dominican Country. Adults $109 / Kids $109

-Beach Horseback Riding Adults $89 / Kids $89

-Moon Rocker Adventure Per vehicle $230

-Caribbean Deluxe Adults $399 /Kids $399

-Trippin’ The Zone Adults $119 / Kids $119

-Chill out Catamaran Adults $250 / Kids $250

-Snorkeling & Sharks Adults $149 /Kids $149

-Trikke Adults $99 / Kids $99

Mind you, there is only a 20% service fee applied to you. For the Rock Spa menu, you may contact Mr. Tony Martinez this is his e-mail: tomartinez@hrhcpuntacana.com. We still don't have anyone confirmed for January as of yet :o)

-HRHCPuntaCana