We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic elegance-connecting rooms

Essex, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
61 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic elegance-connecting rooms

Do they offer connecting rooms at this hotel?

Thanks!

murillo
Level Contributor
5,972 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic elegance-connecting rooms

pool side swim up suites have them...a utube video will show them...one main door and a door seperating the 2 sides

Edited: 06 February 2014, 15:55
Boynton Beach...
Level Contributor
4,160 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic elegance-connecting rooms

Bomberro, I think you misunderstood the question. I don't think she was asking if they have two room suites, but rather if they have separate rooms that are next to each other that have a common door between them. I only know of one such connecting room at ME. It is in Club and is a suite with a connecting jr. suite. I could be wrong though. If there are "connecting" rooms, there are not many.

3. Re: Majestic elegance-connecting rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 05:20