We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance by beach??

Minnesota
Level Contributor
185 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Distance by beach??

Does anyone know how far it is to walk along the beach from IFA Villas Bavaro to the RIU Palace?

How far by car and what would a taxi cost?

Thank you in advance!!!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,115 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance by beach??

it is much too far to walk and I can only guess that a taxi one way would cost $25ish..... but why would you go there? They won't let you in unless you're a guest there.

BC Canada
Level Contributor
348 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance by beach??

I would think it would take at least 3.5 to 4 hours to walk it. Much too far. Take a taxi.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
185 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance by beach??

We have friends staying at the IFA and would like to get together for an afternoon.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance by beach??

so one of your group needs to preoorder daypasses to be able to enter the hotel of the other group to spend a day together there. ask for such on time, as now during peak travel season, with the hotels booked to the top, most resorts do not sell any such daypasses, hence do not allow additional visitors on the grounds.

i would recommmend to look for a offresort place to hook up together for some afternoon hours opr such.

have fun

Mike

5. Re: Distance by beach??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2015, 06:18