We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Topic
rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

Hi All-

I have three rooms requested at the Grand Bahia Bavaro, march 13th-17th.

Ideally, I'd want all three rooms next to connect so everyone can have access to each other's room without going into the hallway.

I'd also need those three rooms to have double beds. Again, that's ideal.

If that's not possible, I'd like all three rooms at least in the same villa, maybe across the hall from each other...two doors down..etc. etc.

I imagine there are rooms that fit the ideal situation but I'd need to request it and hope I get it.

I understand I am to email Albania Batista no earlier than seven days. However, I'm sure I'll be another "request" that may or may not get fulfilled.

What else can I do?!

I'll be there a day earlier staying at the Bavaro hostel. Should I go to the Bavaro lobby and try to request it again.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Massapequa, New York
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

Chances are it won't happen.

Don't let it ruin your vacation though.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
12,895 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

daniel g,

You may send in your "requests" via email, to Albania Batista at:

asistenteventasbppuj@bahia-principe.com with 7-10 days before your arrival, along with the guest information required which is referred to in this link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k64951…

Mention to Albania what you require in the bed sizes and in trying to keep you all as close together as possible - she really will try her very best to do so for all guests.

None of the room buildings have three consecutive connecting rooms - there are only a few of the connecting rooms in each building.

The rooms are preset with one king bed or two queen size beds, and likely that may be more important than the connecting room aspect.

It makes no sense to try to do what you are suggesting as far as going onto the resort prior to your arrival date - as the final allocation of rooms is done the night before the guests arrival - the resort looks at the guests file to see if there was an email "request" and tries their very best to accommodate every such guest - truly, that is the most anyone can really expect.

Please remember, "requests" are simply that - a "request" - not a guarantee.

I hope this does assist you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

los angeles
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

Thanks for the reply!

Definitely helps. While I know it's not guaranteed, I'm hoping we are at least in the same villa.

As for the email that I'll send.

I booked through Orbitz and not a tour operator. All the rooms are under my name. Would I email her the confirmation number that I got through Orbitz?

Thanks again!

4. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 February 2014, 01:11
Edited: 11 February 2014, 01:11
MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

Daniel something like this.

Full Name

Dates

Travel site booked on

Booking number and confirmation number (some sites give a hotel confirmation number and a booking number)

Requests

los angeles
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

That is perfect!

Thanks Jim and Brooklin!

You guys are lifesavers! I

wonder what post #4 was and why the poster chose to remove it. Didn't get to it in time. Oh well.

Thanks again!

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

Post 4 was mine, I removed it because I incorrectly wrote "gift" rather then "give" and the edit time ran out. Sorry

los angeles
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

LOL!

No worries, dude!

I thought it was somebody who said something snarky. I was looking for a laugh.

Thanks for replying to my inquiries.

I've been vacationing with the same group of guys for the last five years so I wanna get this right.

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: rooms at Grand Bahia Bavaro

If they're not happy with something tell em the 1st round is on you lol

los angeles
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply