We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

Kingston, Ontario...
Level Contributor
165 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

Not sure why there are so many negative reviews as I am here and the place is great! Front desk was a bit snippy (just one guy was) and the rest of the guys bent over backwards to please. The food isn't too bad and you walk away VERY full. The bread is amazing and the soups are yummy, too. I will be trying the a la carte Gondola tongiht so I'll post about it tomorrow.

The pool is large enough and clean with a major jet section (not a hot tub but part of the pool).

The beach is busy so get your favourite spot under a palmbrella well before 7am. The ocean water is about the same temp at the pool...just nice. It feels good to get in there since the sun is so hot and temps are so high right now.

The resort team is amazing. They organize fun activities like Bocce, dance lessons, mini olympics, beer drinking contest, etc...

NB
Level Contributor
219 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

Thanks for the post. We'll be there the end of March.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,926 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

We were there some years ago but we too really liked it. I think alot of people are negative about it because they do not do their research. It is a very nice basic resort. It does not have alot of the modern look or feel that some of the newer resorts in PC do. To alot of people this is off-putting and since they book it for the price assuming it has everything all the other resorts do they write a negative resort.

It's people compairing oranges and apples.

For what it offers and is - it is a very nice resort.

Kingston, Ontario...
Level Contributor
165 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

Make sure your travel agent puts you in one of the Noli Tour blocks...Block X (10) is one of them. The rooms habe had some upgrades and the plumbling and electric are better. They are midway between the beach/pool and lobby. Noli Tours are in with Can Jet and another flight partner.

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
200 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

Have you seen any Mosquitos ?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,185 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

how would one go about getting in buildings 7 or 8 ?

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

7 was my favourite 3x and last time with west jet building 4 it was got too

Kingston, Ontario...
Level Contributor
165 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

I left my main door open too long and with the light on one night and three got in but I managed to swat them before they got me.

Kingston, Ontario...
Level Contributor
165 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

You would have to stress to your travel agent that block VIII is a must. You may need to book through RedTag or NoliTours. I booked a ground floor and glad I did. No problems at all so far and it's Day 8 now.

9. Re: I am at Natura Park until the 19th of February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 05:26