We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Topic
6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

Headed to Punta Cana next month doing the 6 Apple Adults Only Square Deal...anyone done this, if so, where did you end up?

Normal, Illinois
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

We did it 2 weeks ago. Ended up at Breathless and had a great time.

Cleveland
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

How far was that from the airport? Close to any other resorts? Right now we are booked with a 5 apple deal but I am thinking about upgrading because a lot of people are saying they ended up at the RIU Bambu and it was horrible...too much money to spend to be a horrible trip....

Normal, Illinois
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

Breathless is a 35 min. bus ride from the airport. The closest resort is Dreams which is about a 20 minute walk to the south.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,460 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

If the upgrade is reasonable, I think you should go for it but remember there is no guarantee that you will end up at Breathless but I think it is very, very likely. If you want to check out the resort, here is a link to my photo album. I was there in January. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.

http://www.slickpic.com/u/Lovethesun

Oakmont...
Level Contributor
3,970 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

If you wind up with Breathless i am almost 100% sure you will have a great time there. They are always working hard to make sure that everyone is happy. Just read the current reviews and you will see how they are improving over time. Enjoy your trip and damn i wish i could go again sooner!!

6. Re: 6 Apple Adults Only out of Pittsburgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:19