We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Not in April this year

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Not in April this year

Unfortunately no DR for us this spring. Airfares are just so overpriced. But we will be back in November which is great! We are getting married in April and have decided to go to Jamaica for our honeymoon. Now, to figure out a great resort for November, I think we will find the right one for renewal ceremonial wedding Cannot wait

1. Re: Not in April this year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 14:27
Massapequa, New York
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Not in April this year

Not a huge fan of Jamaica..

It's my least favorite place i have visited..

Enjoy your honeymoon though

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Not in April this year

Bob,

Thank you for your kind reply. Not sure which resort yet but it is an option and thank you. We are going to Jewels dunn Paradise cove resort. stayed in ochie last time at Jewels Dunn River resort and loved it! Love PC but we wanted a bit of a change. Will let you know as we go along. Joseph, sorry you do not like Jamaica everyone has their own style of course. We are looking forward to it either way. BTW Bob, always love you live forums here on TA when you are in PC. I always follow them!

Canada
Level Contributor
472 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Not in April this year

I bet it's going to be awesome, you are going to have a blast. You'll have to plan another trip to get down to Negril. We went last year and it was awesome.

At least this will give you a little extra time to decide where to stay on your next PC trip.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Not in April this year

gg you got that right! we definitely will be back in PC in November maybe leaning towards cat royal possibly you never know but we will be their for sure!

Overland Park...
Level Contributor
395 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Not in April this year

Have a great Vacation.......

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Not in April this year

Congrats on your wedding crittercat :) Enjoy your honeymoon in Jamaica - sounds lovely!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Not in April this year

gg thanks so much we will get to Negril eventually lol

Laceyblue, thanks so much but we will be back in the dr in November! for now Jamaica, ya mon but the DR is my home away from home!

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Not in April this year

crittercat, Best Wishes on you're Wedding, and Honeymoon, any place in the Caribbean is better than the Winter we're having in MA, and RI. We'll be at the Bahia Ambar, April 27 - May 4th. Leo & Sue

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Not in April this year

Leo and Sue,

Have you been to the Ambar before? If not a wonderful place we stayed their twice. We were their last April and I think we were in block 6 which was close to everything. We had a corner room, close to lobby and the beach. We were on the second floor. It was easy to get around. As I always bring food and paper plates to feed the homeless cats. You will enjoy it a lot. Roberto at the beach bar is the best! Have a wonderful time and enjoy your vacation!