We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Illinois
Level Contributor
473 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

Had my search for a Punta Cana Resort narrowed to the Bahia Ambar or Majestic Colonial but noticed that the Punta Cana Princess is also Adults Only so might consider it as well. The Princess is rated #37 on Trip Advisor while the Ambar and Colonial are rated #7 and #11 which doesn't always mean anything. I did notice that even though the Princess is AI it only lists a complimentary breakfast buffet under amenities. Any comments or suggestions?

Whitby
Level Contributor
820 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

That is obviously an oversight. All food and drinks are included and are available 24 hrs per day. The PCP is one of my favourites because of the small size and layout of the resort. Feel free to ask any questions, there are plenty of PCP fans on this forum.

Sue

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

yes,

the Punta Cana Princess is a little Gem within the adults only all inclusive properties.

typical tropical lay out, very nice prepared beacharea, very good services where the staff knows their clients and their preferences within the first couple days all around, feels like family, and their prices compared to the small adults only sections at the large family resorts are more than just competitive, i find them the much better bang for the buck compared to many.

add them to your list and check them out.

if at any time during your vacation you feel like you wanna hit some action, they allow the use of the sister properties (easy to walk there and also Tram shuttle available).

happy travels

Mike

Illinois
Level Contributor
473 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

May have to add the Princess to my short list. Good Beach/Water, good food and good staff in a "smaller" resort is what we like. Also like to get a room close to the beach when we can.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

Bump, the Ambar and MC are choices as well. I guess we need to look at Princess too.

Cleveland, Ohio
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

I am looking for an all inclusive package to Punta Cana. Does such a thing exist?

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,031 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

Herb, most hotels are All Inclusive. If you mean Air/Hotel, we use Cheap Caribbean, but there are many other booking sites, too.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

I'm heading to punta cana in March for the first time just a few questions are there a lot of bugs there? I'll be staying at the punta Cana princess all suite resort and spa wandering if it's a dressy place I was only planing on bring one dress for 7 days. Can't think of anything else now.

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
7,950 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

You'll find, at most resorts, some women like to dress up in the evening, and some prefer a more casual approach. Not sure why you're limiting yourself to one dress for 7 days, though. Not that you can't do this... but this isn't backpacking, after all... it is a resort, and, well, you may just want to change it up, from evening to evening. PCP isn't particularly dressy, no. But men still have to wear long pants and closed shoes at the a la cartes (yes, I've witnessed them sending men back to the room to change).

Yes, there are a lot of bugs there, and everywhere else in a tropical climate, for that matter. If you're speaking of mosquitoes, specifically, the resort do a good job of spraying, to keep the guests comfortable, but always a good idea to pack some repellent, just in case.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

My husband and I love Punta Cana Princess. It is a small adults-only resort with a vey nice tropical feel. The food, service, rooms, beach and pool area are all great. The price-value is amazing! Hope this helps!

Edited: 17 November 2014, 20:37
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,544 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Punta Cana Princess All Suite Resort

I was looking at this place on tripcentral today, the pics and reviews are really nice/good. Wonder why it's rated 4*'s? Love the smaller resorts and smaller price. The list keeps getting shuffled.