We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single parent first time abroad

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
1 post
Save Topic
Single parent first time abroad

This is 1st time taking my kids abroad alone 3yr old and 17yr old. Looking at all inclusive at PC that caters more so for the 3yr old (teenager just happy with a book and to get away)

Any recommendations where to stay, best time to go and any other helpful tips for a novice traveller.

Much appreciated

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single parent first time abroad

Barcelo palace deluxe.. 3 kids activity pools and great section of calm beach. Beach wise my favorite in PC.

Edited: 17 February 2014, 20:41
Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
4,007 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Single parent first time abroad

I would suggest bringing mosquito repellant and anti-itch cream...always the chance of mosquitos and sandfleas at the beach. Wouldn't want to have an itchy "little one". Maybe too, some of your toddler's favourite snacks just to have handy in the room. Lots of sunscreen and some aloe gel for after sun. Enjoy your stay-PC is a wonderful place. :)

3. Re: Single parent first time abroad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2015, 05:18