We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

Hi, looking to book the RST for the end of Nov and was wondering if any fellow Brit could advise if £1500 each is a good deal or not for this hotel?

it seems to be fluctuating but only by £20 or so.

This is on the Thomsons site

Has anyone paid less than this or have they found that leaving it later is the best price? Always thought earlier the better!

many thanks

BowKay

UK
Level Contributor
923 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

Hi, The price is not bad, we went last year and only booked it 3 months before departure and paid about the same but it was for April, just after Easter.

We really really enjoyed it and found it very good value for the price.

It is always a gamble whether to wait or not for a better deal but that may not come along, either way you have made a great choice of resort. hope this helps.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

Hi, and thanks for your reply,

Im not much of a gambler thats all and i agree, the price may not move at all, and if it does, it could be in the wrong way. Just wanted an indication of price and if anyone has paid/seen it lower or had any experience of booking late due to price watching thats all!

May just have to bite the bullet, book it, then NOT check back on prices, hahaha

Cheers

BowKay

UK
Level Contributor
923 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

We booked early this year, not Royal Suites, we like to do a different resort each year, anyway I have checked the price now and it has gone up by over £500, I am not a gambler either but if you find a price you are happy to pay then you just have to bite the bullet.

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

well i dont know if my gamble will pay off as much as yours seems to have done but its booked anyways,

Only another 40 weeks to wait hahah [sobs]

i think ill still keep on checking, just in case and so ill know for next year.

cheers

BowKay

UK
Level Contributor
923 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

The main thing is that you will have a great time.

You have to try the Chateaubriand, cheese fondue, lobster and all the fabulous things on the menu,s there, you can even round off your meal with cheese & biscuits accompanied by a decent glass of port.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,834 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

Bowkay,

Having just returned from the GP Punta Cana section of this resort I'd say £1500 is a snip for such a beautiful part of the resort. It's in another class altogether from the PC with access to restaurants and services unavailable to the other sections.

We paid not that much less for our stay...........but you will get so much more in a very classy part of the resort. Have a great time:))

Edited: 18 February 2014, 16:53
St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

Hi Drummermum,

thanks for your reply, made my decision making more comfortable LOL

Were definitely looking forward to trying all the restaurants and enjoying the adults only vibe, knowing that if we want lively then we can get it elsewhere.. it'll be a special holiday for us both so decided to treat ourselves.

Countdown is on, long one, but its on.

cheers

BowKay

8. Re: Royal Suites Turquesa Qs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2015, 06:18