We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shade @ Breathless

YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Shade @ Breathless

The sun only has to shine on me and I burn so with that in mind, can anyone comment on the shade situation at Breathless? I have been looking at videos but so far the ones I have found are from shortly after it opened and shade looks very sparse both on the beach and around the pool. I am hoping someone has more up to date info. We are considering it for a May trip.

Many thanks.

S.

Normal, Illinois
Level Contributor
65 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Shade @ Breathless

There are a lot of palapas on the beach -shade is not a problem.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shade @ Breathless

We have many areas with shade both on the beach and pools ;)

Oakmont...
Level Contributor
4,048 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shade @ Breathless

Lots of shade around on the beach and pool areas you will be fine!!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,769 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shade @ Breathless

This resort beats most of the others I have been to where shade is concerned.. Palapas, covered gazebos, many palm trees on the beach and covered bali beds on the beach. You will love it!

YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shade @ Breathless

Thanks all. The trip is to celebrate my birthday and retirement... 48 more workdays and then I'm done working for a living!! :-o Not sure which I'm most excited about.... a trip or being "free", although I'm trying to ignore the birthday or at least the number associated with it ;-)

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Shade @ Breathless

YQG please pm me your booking info, I will add a note on your birthday, so you may get complimentary amenities :)

YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,000 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shade @ Breathless

Well thank you! I will do that as soon as I get everything sorted.

S.

8. Re: Shade @ Breathless

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2015, 06:17