We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping

northern maine
Level Contributor
224 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping

Hello--Did anyone ever do the Bellamare shopping tour with Amstar? Thoughts?

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
523 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping

Don't waste your time. My opinion only.

I would do the beach/flea market first.

northern maine
Level Contributor
224 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping

Do they offer shuttles or would I have to go by taxi? Where is this located?

Port Washington...
Level Contributor
523 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping

It was a free shuttle from my resort. J it stopped at two shops. If I had to do it again I would get on touch with the one on mikes maeina website. Free transportation also.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping

Have always done most of the shopping for gifts with the vendors that have their shops/huts on the Beach, but You MUST haggle, and haggle some more with them, NEVER, EVER pay more than 50% of what they are asking, they expect the haggling, it's liking buying from a used car sales person. Make a couple of offers, and if they don't take it, then slowly start walking away from them, most times they will call you back, and accept your final offer, but do remember NOT more than 50% of their first price. Best Wishes, and Enjoy! Leo & Sue ps. Their lobstahs do even come close to Ours.

5. Re: Shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 05:26