We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet/ Gobecon

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Internet/ Gobecon

Ok I was wondering are there any other companies i Punta Cana that provides wireless internet besides gobecon ?

The days im due to travel the devices are sold out.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
Windsor, Ont. Canada
Level Contributor
157 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

Dominican Plus does. I booked our transfers through them and they also offered an internet rental option. It was not unlimited, I believe it was 1 GB for a cost, and then additional data was charged. Send them an email. He replied to all my emails in a timely manner.

Mentioned in this post
Dominican Plus
Dominican Plus
1,769 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,664 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

link please

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,664 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

found it http://www.dominicanplus.com/ they don't mention wifi though :-(

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

Thanks , i found something on puntacananow.com i booked my transfer and theres an add on option for 3gb of wifi for $29.99 for a week

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,664 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

I'll have to go look at that too kjones as dominican plus doesn't answer emails and they're charging a bit more too.

Edited: 24 February 2014, 21:18
6. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 11:39
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

What is the (additional) cost per week please?

Edited: 05 July 2014, 19:57
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

ok, thanks anyway, I found an answer:

Add a Portable WIFI Router - UNLIMITED GB for 7 days for U$ 49.00 + U$ 100.00 security deposit in cash for the router

London, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

There is also mifi services . Its around $7.10 per day and we were able to book the device only without having to book transfers

10. Re: Internet/ Gobecon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2015, 05:16