We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breathless dinner buffet?

Newburgh, New York
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
breathless dinner buffet?

I keep seeing reviews, that say breathless doesn't have a dinner buffet.But one reviewer said they did in fact have one by the beach, can anyone help on this. Thanks

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breathless dinner buffet?

They most certainly do have a buffet for dinner every night. It is located in the Culinaria/Spoons restaurant. Whoever said that there is not a buffet available at dinner time is plain wrong. There are two restaurants by the beach, but neither is buffet.

Newburgh, New York
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breathless dinner buffet?

Thank you so much!!! Because I have seen several reviews that state no dinner buffet, and the wait time for the restaurants is really lone after 6pm. And pluse my husband doesn't want to have to put on long trousers every night. I really appreciate your quick response in this matterB-)

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breathless dinner buffet?

He only has to wear long pants in the French restaurant. Bermudas shorts or similar dress shorts are permitted in the other restaurants. My boyfriend always packs his golf shorts because they are longer, dressy and are made of a lightweight fabric which are great in humid climates.

Edited: 25 February 2014, 18:54
Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: breathless dinner buffet?

We had the buffet closed for a few days, but it is already open every night ;)

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
3,098 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breathless dinner buffet?

My apologies to the OP. That must have occurred after our trip was over. As one can infer from the poor reviews at that time, the absence of a buffet really taxes the a la carte restaurants, creating long wait times with no options but to wait or go back to your room and order room service. I hope that was a one off and not going to be a recurring closure.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
358 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breathless dinner buffet?

We just returned, Yes there is a buffet in Sofrito near beach in the evening for dinner now .

Edited: 26 February 2014, 03:21
7. Re: breathless dinner buffet?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 05:19