We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Night Club

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Jewel Night Club

Does anyone have some newer price info on Jewel?

I was at Melia last Nov and never went. Returning in June and thinking about going one night. Any pricing info on the open bar or bottle service?

Massapequa, New York
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewel Night Club

Dont do bottle service, stick with the open bar.

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,091 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewel Night Club

Any idea on the price of the open bar? I read somewhere $50 for cover/open bar. Not sure how true

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewel Night Club

Via Gobecon they offer transportation, entrance and open bar for $49.. But since your at the Melia you don't really need the transportation part of it but contact them to inquire.

www.gobecon.com/excursions/jewel-disco-club/

I'm not sure if you can get open bar packages directly from Jewel. If you can maybe it will be cheaper then the $49 who knows.

For bottle service and vip tables the price varies depending on the night and depending if there is any special events, guests djs, etc when the night your wanting to go. For instance in Spring Break prices are likely high and no room for negotiation as someone will pay their price. Where if your going in Nov which is somewhat Low Season then you might have room to negotiate a bit.

You will need to contact them directly to get a price quote.

For Gobecon site scroll to bottom and put in some random dates so both packages display a $29 package and the $49 package.

Edited: 26 February 2014, 19:18
4. Re: Jewel Night Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 05:27