We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

I am looking to stay in Dominican Republic for 7 days in early June. It will be 5-6 of us. I want to find an all-inclusive villa or suite style accommodation with 2-3 bedrooms. Are these out there? Most of what I've found are 1 bedroom and only accommodate 4 adults. I would prefer for no one to have to be stuck with the pull out bed. I am having difficulty finding anything of this sort and especially finding anything similar at a reasonable price.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

I don't know of any such place that is AI either, but why not a family suite that some places have, or just two or three rooms? with 5-6 adults, a bit of separation might be appreciated.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

A family suite is a good option. A 3 bedroom one would be perfect. Do you have any suggestions for a place?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

I haven't come across any 3 bedroom suites, but I did find a 2 bedroom suite at the Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana. It consists of 2 bedrooms - 1 with a king bed; the other with 2 doubles - and a living room with pull-out sofa. My family of 5 is staying there over Easter.

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

Hard Rock has Presidential suites that consists of 2 bedrooms and a living room. They are very large and will sleep up to 6 people one bedroom has a King and the other has 2 double beds.

HR also has 4 bedroom villas that are HUGE and very nice

Paradisus resort has 2 bedroom suites, similar to the presidentials at HR

Tortuga Bay has 2,3 , and 4 bedroom villas

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
65 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

Check Alsol Luxury Village or Alsol Del Mar

Minnesota
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

The presidential suites punta cana are all 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartments. They are all inclusive. Cheap Caribbean appears to be the only one offering them at this time. Go to their website and check it out.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

Thanks for all the suggestions. Keep them coming! Also, Curacao and Costa Rica are on my list. I hope to make a decision and start finalizing plans in 2 weeks. Any suggestions and recommendations are appreciated. I'm trying to have a nice experience but with lodging costs being as low as possible.

Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
7,976 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

It wasn't clear to me from your post... are you all adults or are there kids in your party as well? If you are all adults (meaning no kids that need supervision), why not just get a couple of rooms? I stayed in a family suite at Iberostar Dominicana - two bedrooms, easily sleeps 4 adults or 4 adults and one small child, BUT there's only one bathroom, which I would think would be a huge inconvenience for that many people. That's certainly something to keep in mind, when you make your decision.... how many bathrooms are you getting in these larger suites that are designed primarily for families?

Bristol, New...
Level Contributor
599 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

Check out renting a villa through an owner at Lifestyle tropical beach resort/ Cofresi Beach resort in Puerto Plata. You can rent from an owner at VRBO.com. Can be a good deal for a larger group.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for 2 or 3 bedroom all inclusive in DR

Thanks for that suggestion! I've used VRBO before when staying in the US. It didn't even cross my mind to look for this trip!