We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

San Ramon...
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Topic
Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

Does anyone happen to know the RT private transfer rate for IBK? The website looks really busy on my screen, by that I mean things are scrolling and flashing all over the page, but no price is listed. It does say to email if unable to view the price but I emailed them Monday and have not yet received a response. Here are the private transfer rates I've researched and compared so far between PUJ airport and Punta Cana in case this is helpful to others. Dominican Airport Transfers seems to be the winner at the moment, was wondering how IBK compared. Thanks

Gobecon $59.98 + 18% tax = $70.78 up to 4 passengers

www.gobecon.com/transfers

My Dominican Transfers $80.00 taxes included, up to 6 passengers

www.mydominicantransfers.com

Dominican Airport Transfers $68.00 taxes included, up to 7 passengers

www.dominicanairporttransfers.com

San Ramon...
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

Anyone? Guess I should go with Dominican Airport :) No reply from IBK seems like a sign

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

On the left hand side of IBK's page under the big writing that says "The price is per group 1 to 4,".... you will notice there is drop down menu's with the prices..

I see on another thread you mentioned your staying at Dreams Palm Beach... price on IBK's website says it's $60 roundtrip...

Edited: 02 March 2014, 17:13
MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

By the way taxi's are readily available at the airport and it's $30 each way via taxi

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
99 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

Yoshirko1981: IBK has indicative of poor customers service. I would definitely go with another company. I have chosen to go with Dominican Airport transfer as well their rates are much lower than some of the other transfer companies.

San Ramon...
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

I see. Looking from a regular computer now and the dropdown menu is viewable. Didn't show on my phone, a portion of the left side was cut off. Thank you!

San Ramon...
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

bigjim I noticed the taxi rates and if I were traveling with others or this wasn't my first trip to PC I might take advantage of them but since I'm going solo I feel more comfortable using a private transfer company this trip :) But thank you

tricks...honestly the lack of email response surprised me I read through a few previous threads and most people seemed quite happy with their service. Did you have a bad experience with IBK?

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

IBK is very reputable and many on these forums highly recommend them.. Mike Fisher who owns a Deep Sea Fishing excursion uses them almost daily.

There was a holiday last weekend so Bronly may have taken a few days off.... Middle of high season they might just be backed up

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

Try this email to reach Bronly ibkservicios@gmail.com

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
99 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

Yoshiko1981: Yes, I have sent them several emails. No response back!

San Ramon...
Level Contributor
146 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Private Transfer Rates Information / Question

bigjim that's the same email I used from the website on Monday. Perhaps my message was sent to a spam folder, its possible. Maybe next trip

tricks sorry to hear that, but good to know its not just me. The service might be great on average but we seem to be having the same issue and it doesn't inspire confidence.

thank you both!