We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather like?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
360 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
What's the weather like?

Arriving next Saturday. Forecast ?

BC Canada
Level Contributor
348 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's the weather like?

It will be sunny, maybe some cloud and it might even rain for 5 minutes. The Presidente will be ice cold and the Brugal rum will be smooth. Best of all, the beach will have white sand and the ocean water will be warm. Just about like most days we have had for the last 2 months. Got to love this place!!

On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's the weather like?

no matter the weather it will be better then home!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
14,690 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's the weather like?

that's exactly what I was going to say Sukie LOL,,, anything is better than here.

Milwaukee, Wi
Level Contributor
49 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's the weather like?

It will likely be 80-82F and not yet humid. Perfect. We have had a week of just that, however it poured rain overnight and this morning is very cloudy with more rain forecast today. Usually when you see % chance of rain in the forecast it means a shower that blows through in 10 minutes.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
360 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's the weather like?

Thanks. It's been such a long winter I'm obsessing with the weather. 6 more days until warmth. Thank you

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
2,934 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's the weather like?

The only weather concern I always have is Toronto weather on departure day.

Mentioned in this post
Toronto
Toronto
Ontario, Canada
murillo
Level Contributor
6,852 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's the weather like?

you and mary have the same size feet northernale?... someone is an avatar stealer...lol

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What's the weather like?

we just passed a time frame of for tis time of the year extraordinary calm and hot days. it shifted last night. zero rain here at my place, maube some came down at isolated spots. temps droped some degrees and the currents are cming in from the NNE today, still without any wind, it is partly cloudy and dead calm. nice to be on the beach without getting soaked in sweat after just a short while. still no significant rain/any rel rain in the outlook, but with the currents coming in from northern directions that should not let us wait long for a few showers, nothing big and nothing that would be seen out of the ordinary, as we receive short and by areas isolated showers around the year to keep that Flora healthy.

happy travels

Mike

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's the weather like?

A rainy day in PC is better than a snowy day at home. We are forcasted to get 3-24 inches today and overnight tomorrow... Yes, 3-24 LOL, they still have no idea what way it's going.... I'd love to have whatever your having today Mike... Weather and spirits...

Edited: 02 March 2014, 14:28
On
Level Contributor
3,421 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What's the weather like?

to the OP hoping your departure out of TO goes off fine! we traveled in late Dec and again in early Feb ( I know excessive travel LOL but DH surprised me for my 50th birthday, and the Feb trip had been booked in the fall) and we had no delays on either trip either way, so fingers crossed for you!