We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Mike

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana Mike

I've been reading online about his trips, is this the same guy that posts here?

I really want to book a trip in May but wanted to check with you clever people that know everything!!

Ellicott City MD
Level Contributor
2,894 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Mike

http://puntacanamike.webs.com/

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Vienemo is the username of Punta Cana Mike who is an avid poster on here. Well respected, a great person and very helpful! If his excursions appeal to you then definitely book without hesitation.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Cana Mike

We are already booked with Mike for May, so if you have questions, email him, if you are thinking about booking, email him your dates... he fills up fast as some really good private excursions do. After your first outing with Mike you will see why he is so busy, he will become your friend in another country.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Cana Mike

I sent him an email earlier, just waiting to hear back. I've given him our resort and dates. Hoping to to the munchies in Macao :-)

5. Re: Punta Cana Mike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 21:00
Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,025 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Jo E,

It sure is the same person:

His tours are amazing, personalized and so popular ...... they will simply provide you memories that will last a lifetime. Best to always book as early as possible.

http://www.puntacanamike.com/

Have a wonderful vacation in Punta Cana !

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Edited: 02 March 2014, 21:02
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Thanks John,

Hope he isn't booked up when we are there!

If he is booked I still want to be able to take some donations for the school, any idea how I would get these to him if we cannot do an excursion?

Illinois
Level Contributor
473 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Been waiting for a reply from Mike for a booking request for our trip. Sent him a TA message and e-mail several days ago. Resent both today.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Punta Cana Mike

<<< If he is booked I still want to be able to take some donations for the school, any idea how I would get these to him if we cannot do an excursion? >>>

Include that in your email and I am sure he can direct you.

<<< Been waiting for a reply from Mike for a booking request for our trip. Sent him a TA message and e-mail several days ago. Resent both today. >>>

This IS still busy season, give him time.

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,025 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Punta Cana Mike

Jo

You can always email him and knowing Mike, he will try his very best to make arrangements to pick the items up at your resort from you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)