We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry Service at Memories Splash Punta Cana (also GOLF)

Newfoundland and...
Level Contributor
132 posts
39 reviews
Laundry Service at Memories Splash Punta Cana (also GOLF)

Hi, we have booked two weeks at this resort in April. Packing for two weeks for the four of us sounds painful - I'd much rather pack for a week and do laundry in the middle. :) Just wondering if there is REASONABLE laundry service (not the typical hotel $10 per sock) at this resort.

And if anyone has some advice about the cost of a round of seaside golf in the area, I would love to get it.

Thanks so much!

Canet de Mar, Spain
1 post
1. Re: Laundry Service at Memories Splash Punta Cana (also GOLF)

I'm going next week to Melia Caribe, I found out that there's a plaza, next to bus station, about 4US$ public transport cost. When I go and try I will tell. I still don't know laundry cost.

2. Re: Laundry Service at Memories Splash Punta Cana (also GOLF)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:28