We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Booking Issues

Stoke-on-Trent
Level Contributor
49 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Booking Issues

I just wondered if anyone could shed any light as to why the CRB is completely booked up from mid December to April next year?? Surely it isn't full - I've tried all UK agents I can think of and direct booking with no luck. I've emailed the hotel but, as yet, they haven't replied.

I wondered if anyone knew something I didn't?!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Booking Issues

It's not full. Cat Royal doesn't accept bookings greater than 8 months prior. They won't be setting prices and contracts with tour operators for a couple more months. If you look on the tripcentral website you'll find quite a few resorts not available yet. Look again in May or June.

Stoke-on-Trent
Level Contributor
49 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Booking Issues

Oh that's great - thanks so much for letting me know! I thought it must be something like that :)

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Booking Issues

Gosh, I was starting to panic! I like to go in January and all I could think of, was what now!!!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,090 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Booking Issues

I ran across this same situation before or I would be in panic mode too. LOL

5. Re: Catalonia Royal Bavaro - Booking Issues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:28