We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breathless xhale ocean view room

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newburgh, New York
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
breathless xhale ocean view room

can anyone tell me what building these rooms are located in. I would like to see if I can reserve one on the third floor. Thanks for any infoB-)

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breathless xhale ocean view room

Xhale rooms are on in building 2 and 4, both of which are closest to the beach. Some of the rooms have very good ocean views and some do not. The rooms that face to the outside of the resort have the least obstructed views and are, IMO quieter than those facing inwards. Simply make a request for a third floor room and ask for an unobstructed ocean view. If you don't like what you get, ask them if you can preview a different room. Their ability to accomodate exactly what you want will be based on availability but, in my experience, they do go above and beyond to make everyone happy.

Edited: 05 March 2014, 16:20
Newburgh, New York
Level Contributor
101 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breathless xhale ocean view room

Thanks Nicole, alot of your post have helped alot, with this whole decision to even book breathless. Keep up the great feedback!! B-)

3. Re: breathless xhale ocean view room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 06:27